Nationally Expanding Franchise Opportunity
Senior Assisted Living Placement & Guidance
Read What The Franchise King®
Says About Ask-Carol!
WE PLACE ELDERLY PARENTS IN ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES. For them, living at home is no longer possible. Usually it is a crisis that brings families to us, and they need to place a parent within days or weeks.
WE ARE SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE. We help everyone who needs us, even if occasionally it will not produce income. Sometimes we need only refer a family to a social worker, but most often it is to facilities.
WE EARN A COMMISSION FOR EACH QUALIFIED PLACEMENT. You might say we do well by doing good!
WE CONDUCT A TELEPHONE INTERVIEW WITH EACH FAMILY, learning their needs. We next suggest several assisted living facilities that are the best match. We work with our clients and the facilities to find the right choice.
WE CAN WORK FROM HOME but never invite clients, nor do we make home visits or accompany our clients on facility tours. Efficient use of time maximizes our opportunity.
WE SUPPORT THE ENVIRONMENT, and use little or no paper – all of our work is done by email and telephone.
WE WANT CANDIDATES WITH STRONG PEOPLE SKILLS, high empathy, and perhaps experience in the healthcare industry (or with an elderly parent). Those new to our business will soon achieve the industry designation of Certified Senior Advisor, which assures families and facilities of our unmatched expertise.
WE REQUIRE A TOTAL INVESTMENT OF $63,750 TO $94,250 including the franchise fee, working capital, and everything you need to get the business up and running. At least one person on the franchise agreement must be involved full-time in the operations of the franchise.
ASSISTED LIVING IS ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWTH MARKETS IN THE WORLD.
The age 65+ population will nearly double in the next twenty years, and their adult children will be faced with making difficult decisions for them
- One million seniors currently reside in over 30,000 Assisted Living Facilities generating $37 billion revenue
- A healthier aging population creates a greater need for Assisted Living, while the need for the more expensive skilled nursing homes is stable or declining
- Ask-Carol! helps families navigate the once-in-a-lifetime complexities of finding safe and appropriate housing for elderly parents who can no longer receive adequate care at home or from their children
- Families receive free assistance from our Certified Senior Advisors (CSAs) who research the appropriate facilities and help each family decide which is right
- We are well-embraced by the assisted living industry because of the high quality and cost effectiveness of our referrals
- Nearly all assisted living facilities have rooms to fill beyond the capability of their internal marketing and sales programs
- We are paid by assisted living facilities for qualified referrals that result in placements
- Nationally Expanding Franchise Opportunity
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Call Bill Shockley, CSA, our Franchise Development Director, at 732-982-1792 or email@example.com, or fill out our form.
Franchise Sales Disclaimer: This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. Ask-Carol! franchises will not be sold to any resident of any state until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such state and the required Franchise Disclosure Document (if any) has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law. ©2013-2014 Ask-Carol Franchising LLC, Suite 2154, 788 Shrewsbury Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724. 732-200-1311.