Getting Started with Assisted Living in Illinois?
Find the three nearby facilities best suited for your parent,
Then let me guide you from start to finish – all at no cost.
- Do you have a parent who needs Assisted Living or a Nursing Home?
- Does your parent need more socialization?
- Has Home Care become too expensive or intrusive? Aides come and gone?
- Do you need immediate personal help finding the best solution?
- Are you concerned about how you will afford it?
- Do you feel like you are all alone and no one cares?
I’m Tobi, and I live in the Chicago area. I’ve been through it myself with my Grandma, and I look forward to helping many families just like yours. Talk with me right now at 224-622-3958 or fill out my Contact Form. I’m ready to work with you, offer support, and help you to find the best community for your parent. There is no charge whatever for my help.
Assisted living facilities are very different from nursing homes. They offer a home-like lifestyle and are considerably less expensive. Unless your parent is bed-ridden, assisted living is usually the better option. As for Home Care, that’s for short term use – it gets very expensive and can be very unreliable.
Carol talks about her Mom and Assisted Living
There are many assisted living communities, each with its own personality, entrance requirements, costs, and level of services, so it is important to find the one that exactly meets your parent’s needs. Moving from home is never easy, and every situation is unique and personal. It’s critical to find the one that exactly meets your parent’s care and financial needs. We’ll help you work through these challenging decisions.
We’ll Guide You From Start To Finish – At No Cost
Tobi and Grandma Lu
- Guiding you through an often complicated process
- Asking questions you might – and probably will – overlook
- Helping find financing options to meet your budget
- Suggesting best ways to introduce assisted living to your parent
- Introducing only specific communities that meet your parents needs
- Providing support during a stressful time
Unlike others that just give you a list of places to call – or worse pass your phone number to facilities without even speaking with you – I’ll work together to find the best matches and then I’ll introduce you to them. I know the key people to talk with. Then I’ll continue working with you as long as you need me.
Talk With Me!
Call me at 224-622-3958 or fill out my Contact Form. I’ll talk with you personally, and we’ll work together to find the right place. If your parent needs convincing, I’ll help you with that, too. Later I’ll share some of my experiences that will make the transition go smoothly.